Sign up to Star Pubs & Bars Energy and use our buying power to MAKE SAVINGS on your energy supply.
HOW IT WORKS
- Star Pubs & Bars pool together the electricity and gas supply across our estate to make significant savings for our licensees.
- The more pubs that sign up the bigger the savings.
- Suppliers will be asked to quote for a two year contract to commence 1st October 2018.
- Star Pubs & Bars pay suppliers directly for utilities used. Participating customers pay a set amount each week or month alongside their rent.
WHO CAN JOIN?
- The scheme is open to any customer with a Star Pubs & Bars tied lease with a minimum of two years remaining on their agreement. Free of Tie, Market Rent Only leases and Temporary Management Agreements are not eligible to join the scheme.
- You must be in a position to move supply on or around the 1st October.
- If you are tied into a fixed term contract with your current supplier you would need to agree any charges to exit directly with them.
- You would have to clear any balance on your account with your current supplier before they would allow your supply to switch.
- If you are not in a position to move supply from October that doesn’t mean you will be unable to join the scheme in the future. We intend to open up the scheme for new pubs to join each quarter. Any pub joining after 1st October would join the scheme for the remainder of the two year term.
- Pubs who wish to participate must register interest by 31st July 2018.
- Suppliers will be asked to tender with their best rates in August.
- We will confirm rates at the start of September. You will have two weeks to confirm that you wish to join the scheme. Alternatively you can decline and make your own arrangements.
- Scheme commences 1st October 2018.
To register interest please click the REGISTER NOW button and complete the form.