Star Pubs & Bars have appointed Remit Training to assist lessees in providing apprenticeships and other funded training. Remit, who already work with Stonegate and Starbucks, can work with you in both employing apprentices and providing this training for one of your existing team.
An apprenticeship is a job with training working towards a recognised qualification, using funding provided by the government. Benefits of these schemes include:
- A more engaged workforce: 92% of employers who employ apprentices believe that apprenticeships lead to a more motivated and satisfied workforce.
- Lower staff turnover, fewer skills-related vacancies and reduced recruitment costs.
- A better image and greater customer satisfaction: 81% of consumers favour using a company which employs apprentices.
Through Remit and Star Pubs & Bars, apprenticeships are available at Level 2 & 3 for Managers, Supervisors and Team members to aid their career development, including:
- Level 2 – Food Production & Cooking
- Level 2 – Food & Beverage Service
- Level 2 – Hospitality Services
- Level 2 – Team Leading
- Level 3 – Hospitality Supervision & Leadership
- Level 3 – Management