As well as professional recognition and access to a number of events, membership of the BII brings many benefits, including:
- Free Contract Builder – worth over £300 – use it again and again
- Helplines – Legal – Licensing – HR – Tax – Business – all available to you
- Marketplace – specialist suppliers, saving you time & money
- Business Tools – from GP calculators to financial planning documents
- INNfocus weekly e-newsletter – keep up-to-date with the licensed trade news
- BII News – quarterly magazine: member stories, advice pieces, and much more
- National competitions – promote your pub and gain industry recognition
Visit their website here to find out more.
Free BII membership
If you are a new lessee with Star Pubs & Bars, we will pay for your first year’s BII Membership. This offer can be accessed by speaking to your BDM once the lease offer has been agreed or by speaking to the trainers on the company’s “Innside Knowledge” workshop.
BII benefits include:
Reduced membership rates
Even if you have been with us for a number of years, we still believe BII Membership is of great benefit to our lessees.
Membership usually costs £155 + VAT on annual direct debit, but as company members of the BII, we have negotiated a special first year rate for new members of £105 + VAT – a saving of over 30%!
Whether you are looking for professional support and guidance, cost savings from suppliers and service providers, or business tools and practical advice, the BII is there to help you as a licensee.